Saturday, April 2, 2011

Late Night Jams

So far I've had two late night jams. The first one was with a third year, Josh. We're going to record one of my songs together and we got down structure and a guitar sound last week. We started in the studio around 11:30 and left at about 3. Don't have pictures from this one, but next time maybe!

I also went to the beach the other day. Second time since I've been here :P This one is surfer's paradise. It was windy and mostly unenjoyable because of the wind. But hey, I still swam. The pictures don't really capture the waves, they were pretty big, and the current was so strong I came back to shore. My legs aren't used to it yet..








Thursday night (or, Friday morning if you want to be proper) I had another midnight session with two guys who want to start a band. We wrote two songs that are mostly rock. I hear a bit of punk in the first one we did but I'm hoping that our original idea of "Evanescence-esque" comes back soon. 






That's what 5am looks like. This could have been a pretty picture if I had the ability capture it properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment