Monday, October 31, 2011

Part 1 of 3

So this journey is about to take a whole new direction. Part of leaving home is the eventual going back, and it's an experience in itself. I had a taste of this when I moved to Toronto, and was constantly going back and forth between the two places I call 'home'. However, I've never been this far away, and I've never been away this long.

It was a huge hit on my emotions when I dropped my bags in this room, and to be honest, I can't wait to pick them back up again. I know it'll be another emotional journey once I fly back to Canada and see my friends and family again, and then another new chapter begins by saying farewell again in February.

I leave in 25 days, and I'm pumped. But that will come when it comes. I imagine there's not going to be much for me to blog about in the next 3 weeks that's too exciting, but if something comes up, I'll for sure post it! I'll be doing a large overview of my time here (so far) before I take off again, so be on the lookout for that if you're at all interested! (I don't expect you to be, but I like to write! So it will be there either way.)

I have two more assignments to be done, and in 10 days I will be officially a 2nd year! That excitement will have to wait a few months though :) Soon ends the first part of my 3-part adventure. I'll see you all soon!

- Babz

No comments:

Post a Comment