Sunday, January 29, 2012

Yikes.

So I became a little political; making promises I didn't keep. My bad, and my sincere apologies.

It's been a good couple of months back home, but I'm not quite ready to go back yet. I can't wait to do stuff again, as this was my first real (longg) break since the summer after I graduated high school, but I'll always hate leaving here.

I left the coast thinking that I would have a place to live with friends I knew, buut that has sort of fizzled out. I was left stranded to figure out a place to live while I'm not even in the country - this, is very, very hard. I know what area I want to be in but corresponding and trying to rent a room from strangers has proven to be quite difficult.

Thankfully Michael has told me I can stay with him until I find a place, but I'm a stresser. I want to have a place to put my boxes as soon as I go back!

I've already got my Uni schedule and it's pretty much like first semester - 3 days a week and kind of intense, but it'll be fun I think (I hope). I've decided to work extra hard this year. I did fine last year but I came out the end still feeling behind everyone else, so I hope I can learn to just throw myself in the deep end.

Part of this goal is going to be have a nice EP out for next break. I want to be able to come back with CD's and shove them in radio faces. And also iTunes. A lot of students don't do EP's until third year, which makes complete sense, but my situation is a bit different from theirs - I'm leaving the country after! Once I've finished the program my plan is to move back to Toronto and see what I can make of myself there. I can't rely on classmates or the local resources there, so I've really gotta take independence by the horns.

Please don't hold your breath for this ep. It is a goal of mine, but one way or another I'll still be keeping the soundcloud account alive :P

So I've rambled and talked about nothing long enough. 11 days 'til I'm up in the air again.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment