Sunday, February 6, 2011

Packing My Life


How do you pack your life into two 50lb bags? Choosing what clothes, shoes, products, amenities and memories to bring with you...

All along it hasn’t felt real. I suppose I still haven’t felt the full effect of this situation. Australia. I have absolutely no idea what to expect once I land, and in the months to come. People ask if I’m nervous, and to be honest, I’m not. I moved to Toronto effortlessly (minus the emotions). And I know I’ll survive in Gold Coast, too. It’s just... a big change. There is no other way to describe how I’m feeling. 

I’ve got 2 more friends to say “goodbye” to, and I don’t even want to THINK about what saying goodbye to my mom at the airport is going to be like. I hope the airport employees can handle a sobbing teenager. :P 

According to my phone’s countdown, I have 2 days and 12 hours left to go before the plane is up, up and away.  I’m going to take a picture Wednesday to show you what a life in 2 suitcases looks like. Perhaps it’s more for my own amusement, but I’ll post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment